Subscribe to Reality!
Support our Mission
and support our community.
Welcome to the launch of our new online ordering system ! Please be patient with us as we work through any glitches that might come up along the way. If you need help or have any questions, please call us at 541.337.1323.
Like so many businesses and nonprofits during these challenging economic times, we are stretching ourselves to find creative ways to keep our organization afloat and our valued staff engaged as well as provide our services and products to our neighbors and the larger community. And so, we are pleased to invite you to become a member of Reality Kitchen’s:
Community Supported Baking
We are offering our members subscriptions to a “CSB” box filled with your favorite breads, pretzels, pastries, pies, soups and more. Our product list shows what’s available for you to choose from each week/month and will be updated with new items that will always include GF and vegan options.
Here you can place orders weekly, bi-monthly or monthly and your subscription will be prepared for delivery to your door or boxed and available for you to pick up at the café after 12 noon each Friday.
“You can’t rush good bread!” that’s what, Hannah, our lead baker says. Reality Kitchen is a scratch bakery and kitchen, delivering many traditional and creative options for your culinary experience while creating opportunities to involve our Supported Staff in the production of these baked goods.
Patience furthers and we will ask you to give us a bit of time to work through any glitches that we haven’t forseen, but we are sure you wont be disappointed by this new service ! Please reach out to us directly if you need to update your order outside of the ordering window for your week and we will do our best to accommodate you.
How does this work ?
We ask you to commit that you will spend a minimum of $50 each month with us over the next year. There is no limit on what you can spend, of course, and your orders can vary from week to week or anytime during the month.
There is a one-time sign up fee of $50.00 for first time members, which is waived if you pay your first year ($600.00) in advance. The $50 fee is tax deductible and you will be signed up to receive our newsletter.
This base income each month will give our baking team the opportunity to plan their production schedule, develop new products to suit the interests and needs of our customers and help our Supported Staff continue to be successful in their goals for self confidence and meaningful experiences in an integrated workplace setting.
How do i place my order ?
STEP 1: SIGN IN
1) You have signed up to become a subscriber
2) Now you will be able to sign in to your account at our online Member Store and make your selections from our list of available options.
STEP 2: PLACE YOUR ORDER
1) Place your order starting at 12 noon on Thursday, any week.
2) You can make your selections all weekend until the ordering closes on Monday at 12 noon of the next week.
3) Your order will be ready to pickup, or be delivered, on the following Friday, after the ordering period closes. (Please see the visual calendar below)
STEP 3: PICK YOUR ORDER
1) Pick up your order at our cafe/bakery location at 645 River Road on the Friday after the ordering closes between the hours of 12 noon and 6 pm.
2) You can also have your order delivered for a $5 service fee. Deliveries are limited to the Eugene area while we establish this service.